Vacation Rental Tips
What to Bring?
Some of our properties offer the following amenities:
- Exercise Rooms
- Saunas or Hot Tubs
- Internet Access
- Multi–media Theater Rooms
- Sand/Grass Volleyball Courts
- Picnic and grilling areas
- Self-Cleaning Ovens
- Refrigerator with icemaker
- Garden Tub
- Washer and Dryer
- Some Properties Pet Friendly
- 24 Emergency Maintenance
- Most Importantly Lake Access
- Blankets, Pillows, Mattress Pads, Bedspreads, a Vacuum Cleaner and other various cleaning supplies
You need to supply (or may want to bring) the following:
- Bed Linens, Bath & Kitchen Towels (most condos come with linens, be sure to check with us before you arrive)
- Beach Towels
- Special Cooking Items
- Cameras and Film
- Baby Equipment (if not specified in brochure); (ask us about Baby Equipment rental services)
- Food and Condiments
- DVDs & Games
- Flashlights, Radios and Batteries
- Personal Toiletries
- Cleaning Supplies
- Paper Products (Toilet Paper, Paper Towels, etc.)
- Beach and Fishing Equipment
- Alarm Clock (If needed on vacation!)
- Suntan Lotions, etc. and
- Cash or Traveler's checks (Personal Checks and Credit Cards may not be accepted at some establishments).
Most of the kitchens have been stocked for your everyday meal preparation. You can expect to find things such as glasses, dishes, pots, pans and cooking utensils. Some rentals include extra kitchen equipment such as coffee makers, toasters, microwaves, etc... but not all do.
Number and sizes of beds are listed only to accommodate flexibility in sleeping arrangements and not to represent allowable occupancy. It is your responsibility to accurately represent the number of adults and children before you enter into a lease agreement.
Equipment and Appliances
Furnishings and equipment in all properties are provided by the owner. Every reasonable effort is made to keep each property and its equipment in good working order. Please notify your Sunset Properties rental specialist promptly of any difficulty you encounter during your stay. We will make every reasonable effort to complete repairs or find a solution to a problem.
Be mindful of parking spaces available at your rental. Some condo have a limited number of parking spaces alloted to them. No parking in undesignated areas, including lawns.
Phone & Internet
Rentals equipped with telephones may not allow for long distance calls. Tenants can receive calls, dial locally or use a calling card. It is the responsibility of the tenant to find out if internet service is available in their rental. Internet may be highspeed or dial up, and could be wi-fi accessible or require Ethernet connection. Not all rentals have internet service.
Please visit our Rental Polices page for more information on check in / check out and reservation policies.